Guys, I have a confession.
I’ve been neglecting my eyeshadows so much lately. Instead, I’ve been using blushes on my eyes. Yes, you read it right! Blushes! Half of me worries that my eyeshadows might expire without being put in good use (if you have expired/old eyeshadows, check out this post to see how I turn mine into nail polish), but the other half kinda loves the idea of using blushes in place of eyeshadows. They are so colorful and pigmented. Also, who doesn’t like multi-purposes beauty products?
Today’s makeup tutorial features some of my most favorite blushes. I think this look is so suitable for the summer because of the orange coral hue. So, without further ado. Let’s start!
What I used:
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Blush – 329B Fantastic Plastic Pink
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Blush – 325B Pearlescent Pink
- City Color Be Matte Blush Trio
- Makeup Revolution – Iconic Elements Eyeshadow Palette
- Clinique – Lash Power Flutter-to-Full Mascara
- L’oreal – Infallible Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner
- Etude House – Drawing Eye Brow #02
On my lips
- Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick – 922B Coral Corruption
- NYX Whipped Lip and Cheek Fouette – Cocoa Bean
It isn’t too difficult, is it? I will definitely rock this look all summer long 😀
If you’re looking for an easy summer nail design to go with this makeup, check out my last nail tutorial on the trendy Korean high-heel nails.