Are you having a romantic date and wanting to doll yourself up for the special occasion? You are at the right place, my friend. Valentine’s day is right around the corner so, today, I prepare a quick and easy V-Day makeup look for you. This look could be suitable to wear both day and night. I chose pink as my main shade because you can’t go wrong with pink on Valentine’s Day. Don’t you agree?
Products I used:
Step by step:
- After priming my eye lid, I apply the pink shade from the Hikari Cosmetics Shimmer Bronzer all over my lid, slightly extend above my crease.
- I apply the same pink on 2/3 of the lower lid.
- I pick up the warm brown eyeshadow from the BH Cosmetics Special Occasion Palette and apply it to my outer V and the inner corner of my eye. This will help define the eye without it looking too heavy. Remember to blend, blend, blend.
- To brighten up the eye, I use Laqa&co B’Lighter in Peacher’s Daughter and apply where my crease is. Try not to spread the product all over the eye lid. Only apply on where your crease is. It will create a special effect when you close your eyes.
- I also put Laqa&co B’Lighter in Peacher’s Daughter in the corner of my eye.
- Using the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Bown, I thinly line my eye following its natural shape, slightly wing out at the end.
- With the same brown eyeshadow used in step 3, I darken the outer part of my lower lid to balance out the eye.
- Lastly, curl the lashes and apply mascara. I didn’t use false eyelashes but it’s totally optional if you want to add some drama to the eyes.
I hope you enjoy the little tutorial. It’s such a quick and simple look and, seriously, you can wear it everyday. I’m definitely wearing it on my date. My boyfriend and I plan to do some shopping and, then, go to our new favorite hot pot place for dinner. Comment below what your plan is for Valentine’s Day. Have fun! Go spread joys!