Summer vibe is in full swing here on my blog. In my last post, I shared with you an easy summer makeup that is cute yet edgy. To continue with the summer theme, today, I want to share with you a flower nail art tutorial that you can rock all summer long. I wore this nail design to my local country fair and received so much compliments. This flower nail art tutorial features a neon-orange nail polish (Game Changer) from Trust Fund Beauty that I got in my Ipsy’s June Glam Bag.
Don’t be fool by the look of it, this flower nail art is super easy to do. All you need are some dotting stools.
If you have any dotting tools like the ones I use, the round part of any pen caps and some toothpicks will do. So, without further ado, here’s the tutorial!
- After applying a layer of base coat to protect your nail, apply the base color.
- Using a big dotting tool, create 5 dots like the picture.
- To create a petal, use a small and sharp dotting tool and drag a line starting from the middle of the dot to the center of the flower. Repeat to all the other dots.
- This is optional. I also added a smaller flower to fill up the empty space.
- Wait for the flowers to dry and apply your favorite top coat to seal in you work.
Voila! You’re done! How do you think about this neon flower nail design? Let me know where you would rock this nail design to?
Korean Nail Trend: High-heel Nails Tutorial
I LOVE those neon nails – I’ve never heard of Trust Fund Beauty but that colour is so gorgeous! This tutorial makes it so easy. Thank you so much for sharing! x Shannon || http://champagneatshannons.com
Trust Fund Beauty is an indie brand that is known for their nail polish. It’s 100% vegan and cruelty free but the quality is superb 😀
Omg wow, this is ten times easier than I thought it would be!! Thank you for sharing (and making my nails summer-ready)!
It is, isn’t it? People thought I got them done at a nail salon and when I told them I did them myself they couldn’t believe it!