Sunset is always one of my favorite view. It is, indeed, the most magical moment of the day when the sun goes down and the sky becomes a mesmerizing painting filled with different colors like blue, red, orange, yellow and purple. I was inspired by this beautiful scene to create today tutorial: Sunset Glow makeup look. I know there are already a lot of makeup tutorials on sunset-inspired makeup but here is my easy and wearable version.
What I used:
- NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow – Bad Seed
- City Color Cosmetics Shimmer Shadow – Cheers To Life $3.99
- Makeup Revolution – Iconic Elements Eyeshadow Palette $7.00
- Makeup Revolution – Unicorns Are Real Eyeshadow Pallete $7.00
- Covergirl – Total Tease Waterproof Mascara $8.99 (See my review HERE)
- Seraphine Botanicals – Liquid Coal Waterproof Liquid Liner $22.00
- Clinique Skinny Stick – Sleek Teak
I’m not a purple eyeshadow kinda girl but I’m so pleased with the final look. This Sunset Glow makeup look is a little bit extra but not too over-the-top. It is wearable for both day and night. Jump over to my Instagram @joliecious to see which lip color I paired with this makeup look.
Until next time,