In this post, you’ll find some of my favorite June bullet journal themes and cover page ideas that I collected over time from Instagram. If you decide to recreate any of these, make sure to give credit to its talented creator.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on any affiliate links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
What are Bullet Journal Themes?
A bullet journal theme is a design you choose to replicate and repeat throughout all the spreads of any particular month. This design can be objects, colors, seasons, book titles, movies, and more.
For example, if you choose avocado as your theme of the month, you might decide to doodle avocados and use the color green and brown in all of your spreads.
June Bullet Journal Themes
See More: Bullet Journal Theme Ideas Master List
June Free Bullet Journal Printable
My Favorite Bullet Journal Supplies
- Scribbles that Matter, Pastel Pink: https://amzn.to/2R6HszL
- Scrivwell Dotted A4 Notebook: https://amzn.to/2T5AOxH
- Zebra Mildliner Dual Pen Set: https://amzn.to/2RBTTTA
- Uchida – LePen 0.3 Point Size, Black: https://amzn.to/2G08jr9
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen: https://amzn.to/37aDgVp
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen, Pastel: https://amzn.to/378n8Ut