In this post, I’m sharing some amazing April bullet journal ideas for theme and cover page. Hopefully, they will help you get started on your next setup.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on any affiliate links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
What are Bullet Journal Themes?
In short, a bullet journal theme is a design you choose to replicate and repeat throughout all the spreads of any particular month. This design can be objects, colors, seasons, book titles, movies, and more.
For example, if you choose avocado as your theme of the month, you might decide to doodle avocados and use the color green and brown in all of your spreads.
April Bullet Journal Ideas
See More: Bullet Journal Theme Ideas Master List
My Favorite Bullet Journal Supplies
- Scribbles that Matter, Pastel Pink: https://amzn.to/2R6HszL
- Scrivwell Dotted A4 Notebook: https://amzn.to/2T5AOxH
- Zebra Mildliner Dual Pen Set: https://amzn.to/2RBTTTA
- Uchida – LePen 0.3 Point Size, Black: https://amzn.to/2G08jr9
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen: https://amzn.to/37aDgVp
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen, Pastel: https://amzn.to/378n8Ut
See More: Must-Have Bullet Journal Supplies
April Cover Page Bullet Journal Printable
If you read all the way to this point, thank you and I hope you can find some inspirations or helpful information from this post. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Youtube so we can talk more. See you next time!