In this post, we’re talking about August bullet journal ideas. You will find a huge collection of themes and cover pages that you might want to recreate in your next setup. Make sure you credit the talented bullet journalists that created them.
This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on any affiliate links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
What are Bullet Journal Themes?
A bullet journal theme is a design you choose to replicate and repeat throughout all the spreads of any particular month. This design can be objects, colors, seasons, book titles, movies, and more.
For example, if you choose avocado as your theme of the month, you might decide to doodle avocados and use the color green and brown in all of your spreads.
August Bullet Journal Theme & Cover Page Ideas
New to Bullet Journal? Start HERE!
See More: Master List Bullet Journal Theme Ideas
My Favorite Bullet Journal Supplies
- Scribbles that Matter, Pastel Pink: https://amzn.to/2R6HszL
- Scrivwell Dotted A4 Notebook: https://amzn.to/2T5AOxH
- Zebra Mildliner Dual Pen Set: https://amzn.to/2RBTTTA
- Uchida – LePen 0.3 Point Size, Black: https://amzn.to/2G08jr9
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen: https://amzn.to/37aDgVp
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen, Pastel: https://amzn.to/378n8Ut